Improve leadership skills.
Sharpen the organizational
Establish and fulfill clear
Reduce fears and anxiety.
Increase personal productivity.
Increase team productivity.
Optimize change initiatives.
Enjoy work with less stress.
Enjoy more fulfilling personal
Unlike generations before us who expected to have one or two jobs in the course of their careers, and often staying with the same employer until retirement, we have become more mobile. Today, it is very different as it is not uncommon to have several different jobs, change employers many times, or to gain new skills within our life time. Many of us will continue to work longer, beyond the age of retirement for either financial reasons or to maintain a sense of life purpose in society. It is important that we have a career that will mesh with our skills, values and life goals.
Is it time to rethink your Career Goals?
- Have you been laid off? Down-sized?
- Is your job at risk because of industry trends?
- Are you feeling stuck, trapped or disillusioned in your career?
- Should you look for another job in your “comfort zone” or should you try something completely different?
- Have you found that your values and issues of loyalty and security are different than your employer’s?
- Are you struggling to have a greater balance between your personal life and career?
- Are you thinking of returning to work after retiring?
If you find that you are asking yourself these questions, it is time for you take an action!
Working with you as your career coach, The Better Approach Coaching Service will assist in helping you to clarify your goals, priorities and solve problems. During our time together, you may be asked to stretch your thinking and your boundaries…doing more than you ever thought possible. Together, we will create a compelling vision!
The Better Approach Coaching Service has worked with individuals as well as corporations during career transitions. Major clients include General Motors, Delphi and Johnson and Johnson.
How The Better Approach Coaching Service can assist you in your career:
- Setting career goals and objectives
- Creating a strategic career plan
- Improving your job search skills
- Reviewing your resume
- Improving interviewing skills
- Improving communication skills
- Portraying confidence and a professional image